Manitowoc NFL Flag Football Fall league is open to all youth in Current grades 2-4.
**2023-2024 School Year Grade... For Example if your athlete is going to be in 2nd Grade this fall then they are able to register
All league activities & games will be played at Manitowoc Chiefs Field.
WHO CAN PLAY:
Everyone's Welcome - All Leagues are Co-Ed
No residency or school restrictions - Technically, as long as you can get there, then you can live anywhere in the world!
LEAGUE GROUPINGS / DATES / TIMES:
2nd/3rd/4th Group: Sundays from 9:30p.m - 11:30A.m.
Commitment: One day a week.
The first 30 minutes are practice/Warm-up immediatly followed by the scheduled game which lasts around 60-75 minutes.
There is no requirement for teams to practice additionally to what is scheduled. If a team chooses to hold additional practices then that is 100% organized by that teams coaching staff.
Parents Meeting & Fundraiser Information Session
September 5th (Tuesday)
Jersey Handout, Team Meeting & First Team Practice
September 9th (Saturday) @ 4:00p.m.
Regular Season Weeks:
(1) September 10th
(2) September 17th + Optional Packers Watch Party / Madden day
(3) Sepetember 24th + Optional Packers Watch Party / Madden day
(4) October 1st
(5) October 8th
(6) October 15th
(7) October 22nd
Extra Event: October 27th: Fall Flag Madden Night
(Every Team Makes Playoffs & Seeded based off of Regular Season Schedule)
Round 1: October 29th + Optional Packers Watch Party / Madden Day
Round 2: November 5th + Optional Packers Watch party / Madden Day
Round: November 12th + Awards Ceremony + Pizza Party + Packers Watch Party / Madden day
Costs & Fundraisers
This is the Second Year for Our NFL Flag Program...
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS AT ALL LEVELS to make this successful!
To help motivate the amount of volunteers needed we are enacting the following pricing structure:
$100 Per Player with Volunteer Discount
$175 Per Player With Non-Volunteer Fee
- All Players Receive an NFL Flag Performance Jersey & Flag Belt they can Keep
- All Players & Volunteers Receive an Exclusive Manitowoc Chiefs NFL Flag T-Shirt
- Individual Trophy for 1st Place Team, Medals for 2nd & 3rd & participation
- All Teams Receive an End of Year Party
- NEW for 2023... Team Madden Nights! Fun for Kids & Adults!
- All Coaches, Officials, & Team Support Staff Receive an Invite to the Annual Chiefs Football Appreciation Dinner.
The Fall Flag Program registrants will take part in the traditional Fall Cookie Dough Sale the Tackle Program has done for the past many years. The Proceeds of this fundraiser are critical to the Chiefs being able to operate and the added participation should help position us for the future better than ever before!
Volunteer Opportunities are presented for sign-up during the registration process.
Rules & Playbook
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Register Before Time Expires on 8/27/23!